Kennewick, Washington

A year ago I bought what was supposed to be a toy Aussie from Gerri Stanfill in Terrebonne, Oregon.

She sold me the dog for $800 and had me sign a contract that I would have him neutered before he turned 1 year old. In exchange for doing that she would reduce the price of the dog to $700 and refund the $100 difference to me.

I had him neutered before he turned 1 yr old and when I emailed Gerri for the refund her response was 'I do not know what you are talking about. I have never ever given a refund or talked about a refund in all the years I have been raising dogs'

I reminded her about the contract and her response was 'send me a copy of the contract'.

So I sent her a copy of the contract and her next response was 'received the copy of your contract, and it does state the time period that you should neuter.

He was a year old on January 24th, way past the time frame in the contract.' <--All perfectly well and good...but I had the dog neutered on Jan. 9th!

I emailed her back and told her so and haven't heard a word back from her.

So I sent her a certified letter and guess what?....nothing, nada, zilch.

I would warn anyone who thinks about doing business with her. From my experience, her word is as worthless as her contracts.

Had an Experience with Cattle Call Toy Aussies?

Comments

Grace  J.

I know this lady and she is located in Terrebonne Oregon, not Kennewick.

She's a rude one to deal with and probably never intended to refund your money in the first place.

I warn everyone I know about her.